Investing 10 NOT
INVESTING 10 things that you should try NOT to do:
- Do not let the emotions to take over control. The investment market is always full of emotions. It is very important to maintain sanity and to resist feelings. If you're not convinced that the decision will be not encouraged by emotions, then abstain from it.
- Do not trust the advisers too much. Definitely there are good investment advisers, but unfortunately not as many as we would like. Don‘t avoid to check according to what you adviser selects investing products for you.
- Do not give up to herd behavior. Humans always quickly surrender to the herd behavior, especially in the investment market. But it is very dangerous. Sometimes it can be justified, but still carefully governed.
- Do not change the investments too often. Any changes in investment portfolio make additional costs for you.
- Do not rush too much. Rush may create more acquisition costs for you, especially if the investment has low liquidity.
- Do not skip your homework. Prepare well, analyze and evaluate companies before performing any investing operations in your portfolio.
- Don‘t invest in investments that you do not understand. If you don‘t understand about investment all the important details, then you shouldn’t invest in it.
- Do not try to win back. Stock exchange can push you to win back if you lost your money, but if you get this feeling, you should immediately stop yourself and make some decisions when the emotions will cool down.
- Do not over estimate your abilities. No matter how well you are sure about the situation, always can happen in different way than you have expected. The market is always smarter.
- Do not believe in the market. Despite the fact, that there will be obvious that the market is rising or falling, maybe it was needed to look from other side.