Investing for Beginners - Trading Account
a href="http://www.investingforbeginners.eu">Investing for beginners helps on many questions that every investor should solve in beginning of investment process or before it. One of such starting questions should be: how to open a trading account for securities?
This question may look not very important because in most countries trading in securities is strictly regulated by Securities Commission. Securities Commissions in most countries does a great job, but still is significant for you to choose proper brokerage company for trading account opening.
Investing For Beginners would recommend apply these criteria for the selection of the most appropriate brokerage company:
- Trading fees: securities purchasing/selling fees, the minimum trading fee.
- Custodian fee.
- Market experience and reputation of the company.
- Minimal amount of money required for account opening.
- Information provided for clients: researches, recommendations, market reviews etc.
- Availability of different investing products (different markets and segments).
- User friendly trading platform (if you will use electronic trading platform).
Maybe your investing result will depend not the most from the brokerage company that you have chosen, but all paid fees, information about investing possibilities, trading platform failures or bankruptcy of brokerage company (or bank) may have a direct and significant impact on your investing results.
All these criteria are important part of investing for beginners, and not any of them should be ignored. If will be easier to choose brokerage company if you will know in advance what amount of money you will invest, in what regions and what products. If some company may offer better conditions for one product, but for other products better offers are given by another company, then you can open several trading accounts and use advantages of each of them.